Friday, July 3, 2015

Vacation!

This summer I went on vacation to Destin, Florida with my boyfriend and his family. It was my boyfriend Chatang, and his sister and her family. It was one of the best vacations I have ever been on. We went to Destin, Florida. We stayed in an awesome house, it was so beautiful. It was a two story condo with a huge kitchen and awesome sized bedrooms. I stayed with my boyfriend's niece. Her name is Logann. She is one of the cutest four year old's you will ever meet. She is also quite hilarious because she is super smart and also has a high pitched voice. One of the best parts about the vacation was how we were driving down the main road of Destin, and we had all the windows rolled down in the car and we were yelling random stuff. We also called it our "best Missouri calls". We joked about this almost all of the vacation just because it was so funny at the time. The funniest thing about that night was Logann. She made some of the best noises and also some of the loudest ones as well.
On vacation, that was not the only fun we had. Actually to be precise, close to every second we were there was amazing. Some of the nights we were there, we would wait for the sun to go down and we all would grab our nets and head down to the beach. We would scour the shore and look for sand crabs and other crawly things on the beach to catch as well.
Another thing that was great about Destin was the quality time I got to spend with my boyfriend and his family. There were several different times while we were there that him and I would go to the different shopping malls or outlets malls and walk around for hours, and then maybe get a bite to eat. Also a couple of nights we were there for dinner, we would go out to eat, and would try out different places. Most of them were very good, but there were a few that we could have skipped. There were also the few that were extremely good, but the were definitely over priced. Overall, they were all so good.
Last but not least, I can not forget to talk about the beach. That was where we all spent most of the time at, and I was not complaining at all. Most of the days we were there, there were red flags along the beach, which meant that the water was dangerous to be in, but not so that you could not swim in it. Other than that, we all were in the water most of the time, or we would be on the beach. My favorite spot was right in front of our tent. I would lay my towel down on the sand and just let my body cook in the sun. Tanning is one of my favorite things to do when I am outside by the water. Even though I do not normally burn, the sun was still so hot that everyone did end up burning pretty bad beside Logann. The worst of all was my boyfriend though. It seemed like every day after we got back from the beach, no matter how much sunscreen he put on, he would still be a lobster.
Vacation this summer was by far my favorite vacation I have ever been on though, and I hope we go back year after year, because it will only get better each time.

7/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment