Saturday, July 4, 2015

The 4th of July!

I am sure I am not the only blogger out there doing this topic today, but I felt like it was a good fit. With today being the 4th of July, mostly everyone in the country was probably celebrating in some fashion. Some people buy a lot of fireworks and have big parties, and others simply have family over and enjoy each other.
With me though, I would say I had an amazing 4th of July. I had went over to my boyfriend's house, and we made a lot of food, and cut up a lot of fruit and made some fruit trays for his neighbor's party. We all went over there and they cooked a crazy amount of food. They cooked hot dogs and hamburgers, and had so many chips and snacks and drinks to go along with them. After we all ate, everyone got into their pool and swam until they could not swim anymore.
After everyone had gotten their fill of swimming and food, they all packed up everything and went next door to my boyfriend's other neighbors.
By the time we all had gotten there and set up, it was just about dark so some of the adults started to get all of the fireworks rounded up and set up. There were so many fireworks; it was ridiculous. They were going off left and right, and it seemed as though they would not stop. My favorite part was after all of the big ones ended, and all of the little kids started to light off their fireworks. My boyfriend's little niece was the cutest out of all of them. She is only about 4, and is so adorable. She had sparklers in each hand, and she was twirling them around in the air and was laughing, and having such a great time. I would definitely have to put this as one of the better, if not best 4th of July's that I have ever been to. I can not wait to see what all with happen next year!

7/4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment