Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Things that Annoy Me!

  1. When someone repeatedly pokes me in the same place.
  2. When someone says my name like a hundred times.
  3. When someone is looking over my shoulder and hovering over me.
  4. When someone spoils a surprise for me.
  5. When someone says they will do something and they forget.
  6. Driving
  7. Being tickled
  8. Someone asks me the same question like ten times.
  9. PDA annoys the heck out of me.
  10. People that are ignorant to your face.
Well it says that I must pick one but I can't describe just one thing so I am going to touch on a couple of them and describe a little why.
When someone pokes me repeatedly, I mean really you have got my attention the first time I am obviously doing something at the current moment. And all you have to do is what just a minute or two and I will be done.
When someone is hovering over my shoulder it feels like an invasion of privacy.
And no one like a surprise spoiled that is just plain and simple, it is no fun when someone does that to you.
And I won't even touch as much as I would like to about driving. I don't understand why people drive the way the do. Some people are purposely ignorant drivers they try and cause problems.
PDA is a huge one that is something you do in a private matter I don't want to see you sucking face with you boy in the hallway or at the mall or anywhere public for that matter it is disgusting and not necessary.
And last but not least people being ignorant to your face, there is no reason for it. There is no need to be rude to someone. That is just being immature and if you have a problem that say it in a calm matter trying to make things better not to be ignorant without reasoning.

7/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment