Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Dogs

      So today for my writing prompt I am suppose to write about an animal that I love. I have two dogs they are both white with brown patches. So it only tells me to write about one animal that I love but, I have two. You can not leave one dog out of the picture that is just not nice.
      My oldest dog is Nola she is the best. She is probably the best dog you will ever meet. She is like a giant teddy bear. She is an American Bulldog, which by the way is my favorite type of dog even though I love them all. She is white with a brown patch on the top of her head. She is missing a few teeth in her mouth because she likes to go out into the yard and chew on rocks. Don't ask me why, she is kind of crazy like that but you've gotta love her. I tell her not to chew rocks because she does not need them. She is a little on the heavier side, like I said she is like a giant teddy bear. Everyone likes to call her fat, but in my family we like to call her healthy. We picked her up in Missouri and some people had bought her before us but they brought her back, which is something I do not understand. Where she lived before her home now was not the best place and she was in a metal fenced cage and the laundry line kept hitting it. She is a really shy dog and scared of a lot of things, so we baby her because she is a big old baby. But she is great I will love her forever.
      Now the other one on the hand she is so great but I still love her because she is ours. Her name is Diva. She is a spaz, crazy, what ever wanna call her but she is nuts. She is pretty weird looking but then sometimes if you just look her in the eyes she can be kind of cute. It is crazy it is almost like she was breed between and boxer and a goat. It is crazy how much she look like a goat but she wasn't. She never shuts up even when we give her the fullest attention. She has a hole in her tongue from getting run over by a car at her old home. Anytime she gets super excited and you touch her she pees, but I guess that is from when she got hit it messed with her bladder. But through all of her flaw we still love her to death.

7/5/15

1 comment:

  1. Aw! How sweet. I love this post. You did a good job of describing Diva to us and left me curious. I would love to see pictures. I am an animal lover too. How awful that so many of those things happened to her. I especially enjoyed the sentence "You can not leave one dog out of the picture that is just not nice." It describes who you are and how you feel about your dogs very well. Good job. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete