Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Perfect Vacation

My idea of a perfect vacation would probably be to travel all of Europe. I have wanted to go to Europe for a long time. I would love to travel to Italy and see all of the old Italian buildings. I have always dreamed of riding in a gondola boat under an Italian bridge in the city. Art is my thing I find it very relaxing and it frees my mind. So with that being said, seeing all of the old art museums would be amazing, seeing all of the famous painting form forever ago would be a dream of mine. Also in Europe I would like to see the Eiffel Tower just as many others do. I am a big Italian food eater, so I would love to try their Italian to compare it to ours but I mean we all know would win there. Paris, France is like every girls dream, I mean it is shopping central there. But if I really had to choose between shopping or the art I would definitely choose the art that is just more fascinating to mean.

Other places I would like to travel in Europe would be Spain, Sweden, Greece, and Germany. I would have a full trip ahead of me if I ever did something like this. But just all of the culture between all of these places is so great. I know I can learn about it all in school, and I have. But just to go there and actually to see in person all of the stuff that you read, and see pictures about in history class would be so unbelievable. Just to feel like you are in a different time period is would would be so interesting. Being away from everything that we have now and seeing everything that they had back then but with a different culture is so amazing. This would definitely be my ideal of a perfect vacation. But to be completely honest to go anywhere would be a perfect trip.   

No comments:

Post a Comment