Sunday, July 12, 2015

Something Bothering Me!

Well today for by blog I am suppose to write about something that has bothered me this week. Well to be completely honest with you there had been multiple things that have bothered me this week. One of them was I was not suppose to go into work on Saturday so I slept in, but then I get a sudden awaken from my mom telling me that our worker for the day has lost his key to his truck which is all the key to get into the shop. See my parents own there own shop very cool thing it is fulled with all sorts of racing stuff and Lucas Products. I love to go and work there is a lot of fun going and listening to people's stories about how they wrecked last weekend but their car is fixed so they are coming in to get fuel to be on the go again hoping that nothing bad happens this weekend. It is a great environment. Super nice people, almost everyday I have someone come in with a super hot new or old car that they show me because they just got done building it. It is always very interesting and exciting to work there.  But back to what I was saying about our worker, well he lost his keys and can not find them anywhere. It takes him and us both to probably there in about fifteen minutes so not to far, not to mention we don't have to be there until 9:50. When my mom wakes me up freaking out because not is there and our worker won't be there till later so she waked me up mind you it is 9:38. I throw some clothes on and leave at 9:45 and I make it there at 9:58. And to be honest I really didn't even speed at all. But anyways he told my mom he would be there. Well I get there before he does and I have to open everything and it is 10:32 and he just got here. So when he gets inside I start talking to him and he proceeds to tell me never to lose my keys. Which I know that I put my keys in the exact same spot everyday that way I never lose them. He also tells me he has been looking for his keys since 6:00 that morning. Which to me I don't understand because if you have known since 6:00 that morning that you can't find your keys well then you had enough time to call someone to pick you up and take before the shop had opened not thirty minutes past opening time and that I have already helped three customers. So all I have to say is if you know something is wrong within time frame to where you can still be on time don't wait and be late. I guess all it is, is time management which some people need a little bit of help with.

7/12/15

1 comment:

  1. Maddie,
    I agree, your parents employee could have done a better job at informing your parents that he was going to be late. Sometimes people need to understand that their actions affect not only themselves but other people. I will admit, I have a time management problem. I need to do a better job at trying to arrive a few minutes early rather than exactly on time. Your post kind of opened my eyes to being considerate of other peoples time. Great meaningful post.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete