Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Last 20$

Well for starters twenty dollars does not get you very far. So if it were me and I only had twenty dollars left I would try and save it for as long as possible. But, if I have to spend it. It would probably go towards my essential needs. Such as women care, or food. I love food so I mean if I really had to I would probably get my favorite food and grab that and that is what I would spend my last twenty dollars on.
Although I probably would not allow myself to only have twenty dollars I would try pretty dang hard to do something so that I would have more than that. Not to sound greedy because I don't like greedy people but you do need so money. Money is something in this world that you need. Which is an awful thing to say but no one can help it now a days it is very hard to have no money. So many people don't and it is very heartbreaking thing that is why I would choose to save my money for as long as possible. Even though I know it would be quite hard if I only had that small amount left I would make it well worth it.
Maybe to make things a little better in this world I might  give my last twenty dollars to someone that truly needs it. Because I took this prompt a little bit differently than others might have. I took it onto the more sentimental side and thought well if I were to be leaving the Earth and all I had was was twenty dollars in my pocket to send before I left I would make sure that I would give it to someone it was going to need and so they can have a good life on Earth as for I am leaving. I know it was weird to think of it in that way. But that just occurred in my mind. I would use it for someone who needed it since I did not have any more of a use for it. I know that I probably should not of thought of it that way but I could not really of anything else to spend it on like it had asked me to talk about so I was trying to think of different ideas on how to make the prompts a little bit different so therefore I could keep talking about it.

7/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment