Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Things Worth Saving......

  1. Pictures
  2. Animals
  3. People
  4. Collectables
  5. Some of my clothes so I am never without something to wear.
  6.  Food
  7. Money
  8. Jewelry
  9. Water
  10.  Artwork
The thing that I would want to save more than anything are pictures. In my own opinion, pictures speak more than anything else. They capture all the emotions in that moment, and hold them for a lifetime. Anytime I want to get cheered up or think of good times, all I have to do is go to my photo album and look through and instantly I am filled with joy and I am flooded with all the memories. The great thing about pictures are that no matter whether they are of lost ones, they still make me very happy and also thankful for the times I got to share with them while they were still here. And very grateful that they were captured on camera so that whenever I feel like it I can look back to remembering those times that I can no longer have.

The second thing I would want to save that is hard, is people. I would love to be able to go save lives over in different countries because they do not have as much chance as we do. It is sad to see them struggle but yet I can not do anything about it. I am only seventeen so therefore I can not yet travel the world to do something about it. But since I can not do that and it is more of a hard thing to do, saving people here is definitely an option. That is why I have chosen to go into the medical field so that I can try to make a difference in as many lives as I can. That is something that I strive for in my life is others before me, I just need to get to that point in my life to where I can show that significantly.

6/30/15

No comments:

Post a Comment