Friday, June 26, 2015

Knowing My Audience

This project on "Getting to Know Your Audience" was incredible. I have never felt more open in a class than in this one. This class has let me be ten times or social within school and its let me be free with my classmates. Having everyone answer questions about themselves serious or humorous was awesome. Getting to know you classmates helps you to be involved with you is in your class at a more personal level. Especially on an online class I mean you can not see your classmates only hear what them have to say. But what I have come to learn is more than looks you can learn a lot about someone about what they have to say.

One of my favorite humorous questions was Brenda's " If you were a super-hero, what kind of super power would you have? Why did you choose that particular power?" I found this questions quite great because I had never really thought about what kind of power I would want and why. It was very interesting find out everyone's different powers and why. I found Madison Martin's comment very funny " how she wanted the power to fly, so she would not have to drive behind people going ten under the speed limit or being ever pulled over by a cop." I found things like that funny because I would have never thought about that I mean I hate it when people drive way under the speed limit and even though I have never been pulled over I never want to!

Which brings me to the pet peeve question I have a lot of pet peeves. For example people NOT DRIVING!!!!! But anyways I found that questions pretty interesting, I would go back and read everyone's comments that were added each day just to see what people would put. I find it very interesting to figure out peoples pet peeves because then I learn to not to those things because I do not want to upset anyone.

I found this exercise quite exciting because I learned a lot about my classmates ever though I only truly know one of you. I have learned peoples pet peeves, where people are from which most of us are from around Springfield, also what super powers you would like to have, and just about your personal life and what things make you happy or your life lessons. It was nice getting onto a personal level with everyone I feel a lot more comfortable with this class now that this exercise has been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment