Monday, June 29, 2015

My Fears

Well lets see I probably do not have thirty fears like the prompt told me to write but I can give it a try.
  1. I have a horrible fear of snakes. 
  2. I have a fear of heights
  3. I have a fear of being a loner because no one wants that.
  4. I have a fear of sharks.
  5. I have a fear one day the world will end.
  6. I have a horrible fear that we will be at war again here in the U.S.
  7. I have a fear of clean cut grass because then my allergies will go crazy.
  8. I have a fear of hurting someone without meaning to.
  9. I have a fear of losing people.
  10. I have a fear of losing my dogs.
  11. I have a fear of whats all in the ocean.
  12. I have a fear of what is in the dark. 
That about it, I can not really think of anymore fears. I am not really a fearful person I do not get scared that easily. But I can tell you one thing that scares me beyond anything in the whole world. I am terrified of snakes. It does not matter what type of snake it is if the name is a snake then I will be no where to be found. When I was a little kid I used to think that whenever I would see a snake that I would pass out and then it would eat me. I know I am crazy, I know they are not gonna eat me but I have fainted before. I do not know why they scare me so much but even like a picture, a book, or anything I just can not handle it. But snakes and sharks would have to be my two biggest fears. Snakes they are just nasty and sneaky. But sharks there is no help there if they wanna eat they are gonna eat and there is no stopping them that why I say within the two feet of water range when I go to the ocean.

6/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment