Sunday, June 28, 2015

Entertainment!!

If I did not see a soul for seven days I honestly do not know what I would do. I am always around my parents and my boyfriend. Hmmmmm, but if I had to really choose I would pick movies for days. I love movies so much I have like two hundred of them. Another thing I might do is read. I like to read but then after so many pages of reading I start to get really tired and then I just pass out. Speaking of passing out I also would probably sleep in a lot or take a lot of naps. Sometime I enjoy doing my free time is painting, so I would stock up on canvas's and just paint away. Which would be fantastic because I have so many painting that I want to do at the moment but I just do not have the time. Another thing I would probably do to entertain myself would be to play my PlayStation or my Wii, as bad as that sounds. I am not really a hardcore gamer but I do love to play. I would honestly find just about anything to entertain myself.

If I were to be alone during the summer, then I would spend a good portion of my time outside. You would find me either by the pool tanning and relaxing, or actually in the pool cooling off. Another activity I would do that I enjoy is riding my four wheeler. Behind my house I have a good portioned plot of land to where I can ride and drive around. But other than those the only other things would be either playing outside or taking a walk.

But that is all about all that I can think of. I would do whatever was in  front of me, just to keep myself entertained. I really enjoy just about anything so I doubt I would have a problem with trying to figure out something to do.

6/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment