Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jung Typology Test

I believe that Jung Typology Test was pretty accurate with my personality. Introversion over Extroversion was thirty-three percent. Which I think fits me good, when you put me in a room of people that I do not really know that well then I become more shy than I am outgoing. But I do not believe I am unsocial just only in some situations. My Intuitive over Feeling was a thirty-eight percent which I thought fit me perfectly. Because I defiantly o with my gut versus my feelings or others feelings. Thinking over Sensing was a twelve percent. Which is pretty right because I normally think about what I think is logically right versus how I feel about something. Then Judging over Perceiving was an eleven percent which is right because I like things to be planned out for me to have a schedule. For example with my English class I like how my professor puts all of the assignments and there dues dates at the same time. That way I can plan my week with school, sports, and work. But with this test it truly has showed me the way my personality is. Because with this test I look over my score and realize that with school and work I do act in these ways. So anytime I am in a situation or figuring something I will defiantly think back to this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment