Friday, June 26, 2015

Ten Things I Do on Rainy Days...

  1. I like to pick up a book and sit by my window and watch the rain pour down while I come to a stopping point in my book.
  2. My most favorite thing to do is grab a blanket and cuddle up in my bed and watch movies all day. 
  3. Some times I enjoy just sitting under the porch and I like to watch and hear the rain as its falling.
  4. Playing in the rain is also a great way to pass the day, jumping in puddles or if I am by myself I might sing in the rain.
  5. Gather the family of three with my two dogs and pick up a board game.
  6. Bake, I love to bake. On rainy days its fun because you can sit around and eat while you try new things.
  7. I love to paint, especially on a rainy day, its kind of a hobby with for me.
  8. Also along with painting sometimes I go a little bit more on my kid side and I break out my crayons and I color in kid coloring books.
  9. Also on rainy days for some reason I become OCD or something because I like to organize things or change them up a bit.
  10. Last but not least I love to sit around with my family and snack all day while we watch television, movies, or maybe play some games. But sometimes its nice just to be altogether and take a good ole nap.
All of those activities are things I like to do to enjoy my rainy days. Sometimes I like to enjoy them inside and sometimes I like to enjoy them outside either way I try and make the most out of it. I mean I can drive so I could go into town but who really wants to drive on a nasty rainy day, not me! But since I do not like to drive on rainy days I have to find someway to make sure my days are not wasted. But not since I am in this English class then that is another way I pass a rainy day like today. Freewriting on my blog, doing my assignments , and reading "The Heart and the Fist" by Eric Greitens. I really do enjoy this class it allows me to think of things I do and explain them freely. Like explaining what I on a rainy day. I never actually realize the specific things that I do but I guess you do not realize it unless you talk freely about it. Which is why I find blogging kind of awesome, I went onto Ms. A's website and I picked a random number then wrote about it. My creative state of mind was not working today, but it was very interesting that it is really that fun and easy to write about random things.

6/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment