Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Spoon in the Dishwasher....

It was so nice and peaceful in the sink sitting in the bottom. It was just an average day, nothing was different. But today was a first for many. I was minding myself when a giant hand came into my sight. I was terrified. I did not know what to do, so I braced myself for whatever might happen to me. But before I could prepare, I was wrapped up by huge fleshy things and picked up into the air. It seemed as though I whipped through the air and I was placed into a giant metallic box. I was still in shock from the hand, and now I was completely outside my world. Then from the opening in the box, a noise came about and then it slowly got darker and darker. The front was now completely closed. I was scared out of my mind.
It was quiet for a minute or two and I finally started to relax. There were no more noises and no more scary things moving about. It was just absolute silence. But right as I started to get comfortable in my new surroundings, this burning hot liquid came about the base of me. It was almost too unbearable. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. There was yet another noise, when suddenly there was an influx of water from every which way. From the top of the mysterious metallic box, water was spiraling everywhere uncontrollably. Then there was so much steam from the water. It filled every single inch of the box.
Just as soon as I thought I could not bare it anymore, a final noise came from the back of the box. To be completely honest I was terrified of what would happen next. But to my surprise the water started to retreat from the bottom, and the steam was not nearly as thick as it once was. The best part was that it did not stop either. It kept going down and the steam kept thinning, until both were completely gone. Then after there was no more noises, the front of the box opened for the last time. My terrifying experience was finally over. I was picked up and put into a drawer with several others just like me. I was happy to be away from that terrible experience. One thing I noticed though is that I felt cleaner than ever before, and I came to realize that it was not even that bad.

6/27/15

No comments:

Post a Comment